Copy of About Us
Contact us on 01978 790 677
Accolades held by the nursery include winning:
- 33 RHS Gold Medals at the Chelsea Flower Show.
- Over 200 RHS Gold Medals.
- Winning a Large Gold Medal in every National and International Garden Festival held in Britain.
- Winning Gold and Large Gold Medals at every major Flower Show in the UK including BBC Gardeners' World Live, Hampton Court Flower Show, Tatton Park, Shrewsbury Flower Show and Malvern Spring Shows.
- Dibleys have also received the Royal Horticultural Sociey's Anthony Huxley Medal for the best display of tender plants in any RHS show throughout a whole year.
- In 2021 our display won ‘Best in Floral Marquee’ at the Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival and the ‘RHS Williams Memorial Medal’.
In 2007, Rex Dibley was awarded the Veitch Memorial Medal by the RHS, given to "persons of any nationality who have made an outstanding contribution to the advancement and improvement of the science and practice of horticulture"
Dibleys Streptocarpus 'Harlequin Blue' won the inaugural Chelsea Plant of the Year 2010
- Dibleys' Streptocarpus 'Harlequin Blue' was named as the RHS Chelsea Plant of the Decade (2003-2012)
- In 2016 Lynne Dibley was awarded the Reginald Cory Memorial Cup by the RHS for her hybridisation programme raising new streptocarpus of merit.
- Many of the plants bred at Dibleys hold the prestigious RHS Award of Garden Merit (AGM)
SEE US AT MAJOR FLOWER SHOWS
See our spectacular displays at many of the major flower shows. Visit our events page.